(click image to enlarge, then "back" to return)
Simple innovations make this grow light system easier to use and more attractive than other systems. Instead of moving lights up as plants grow, small trays are moved down on adjustable shelves. Each tray can hold two large or six small special nursery pots called "Feetpots". Cotton wicks in the Feetpots do the watering so plants get just the right amount of water and are never over-watered.
Easy to use. Simply take a tray with you to work on and return it when done. We use Sunstations to grow greens, micro greens and herbs year-round and to start transplants for our outdoor garden. Being around healthy plants is a real mood elevator.
- Intermetro white shelving unit 48"W x 18"D x 46"H)
- 2 - Gray plastic shelf liners (18"x48")
- 2 - Lithonia 48" fluorescent light fixtures
- 4 - Full spectrum T8 fluorescent tubes
- 5 - Adjustable wire shelves
- 4 - Feetpot Grow Kits (see "Pots and Trays" for details)
- 1 - Feetpot Seed Starting Kit (see "Pots and Trays" for details)
- 1 - Extra 8"x12" Perma-nest Plant Tray